It is estimated that back pain afflicts over 31 million Americans and is the number one cause of activity limitation in young adults.
- Within a given year, up to 50% of U.S. adults suffer from back pain.
- Americans spend at least $50 Billion each year on low back pain and it is the second most common neurological ailment in the United States.
- Low back pain is the second most frequent reason for visits to the physician.
- 80% of people over the age of 30 will experience back problems at some point in their lives. 30% of those will have recurring problems.
- Each year, there are approximately 916,000 spinal surgeries performed in the US.
- Back pain accounts for almost one fourth of all occupational injuries and illnesses.
- In the United States, back surgery rates increase almost proportionately with the supply of orthopaedic and neurosurgeons.
- Our clinic offers treatment for spine conditions such as neck pain, low back pain, sciatica, herniated discs, and more.
Our orthopedic physical therapists utilize the highest level of skills and technology available to eliminate back pain, prevent injury, increase function and improve posture. A thorough initial evaluation is performed to determine the contributing factors to your pain.
Our Program includes:
- Soft Tissue and Joint Mobilization Techniques
- Core Stabilization and Strengthening
- Progressive Resisted Exercise
- Spinal Decompression Treatment
In addition, a comprehensive exercise program will be designed to continue at home or at the gym. Our program has assisted many individuals with their recovery from the following:
- Acute & Chronic Back Pain
- Sciatica Herniated Discs
- Thoracic Outlet SyndromeL
- Core Stabilization
- Postural Deficits
- Sacroiliac Joint Instability